Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tag

So my friend, Jen, tagged me in a post so I'm going to attempt to try this: 

Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a pic of yourself and then write 11 things about you/your life.
3. Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tagged people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter to tell them you tagged them.







11 things about myself:

1. I'm a church singing, voice and piano teaching, song writing kind of girl.
2. I love being a wife and hopefully one day a mother of many children. I feel it's my purpose in life before any career.
3. I'm always up for an adventure
4. Although I'm very adventurous, I do have a fear of bees and spiders.
5. I love a nice, relaxing bath at the end of the day.
6. I love to travel to see places but I love traveling to make memories with people I care about and love that live out of town just a little more.
7. I see life differently than I used to...my goal for life is to follow God's will for me, to live simply and humbly. 
8. I live with "to do" lists and writing things down.
9. I love to read...read to learn, read to grow, and read for fun!
10. I really enjoy cooking and finding healthy versions of foods I like.
11. I really enjoy shopping but I really love getting everything on sale or with a coupon. 





Jen's questions:
  1. If you could go to ANY country RIGHT NOW, where would you go? Easy...Greece!! 
  2. Are you a toilet paper up or down kinda person? Creighton model says front to back
  3. Fave Catholic speaker? I don't have one :( 
  4. Do you like Facebook or Twitter better? Haven't gotten into Twitter so I really can't judge but I use Facebook.
  5. What is one or two pieces of jewelry you wear everyday? My wedding rings and my grandmother's ring from the 1920s
  6. Describe your perfect sandwich. Love me a good burger
  7. Would you rather drive, fly or take a train somewhere? Fly
  8. Beach or snow? Hard because I love both but I guess beach a little more than snow
  9. Fave thing about your home? My bathroom and backyard
  10. What do you think about tattoos? Would you get one? Don't like them...don't have one
  11. If you were going to go out with your girlfriends... what would you want to do?  Dinner? Drinks? Dancing? I don't care where we'd hang out or what we do I feel like you can have fun no matter what we do...but dinner, drinks, dancing was pretty fun!
My questions:
1. Favorite book?
2. Favorite vacation spot?
3. Best childhood memory?
4. Best piece of advice?
5. What qualities are important to you in a friend?
6. Describe your happy place.
7. What is the one meal or food that is worth going "off" for?
8. Describe your style? What do you think it says about you?
9. Do you prefer small town life or city life?
10. Which Saint do you identify with the most and why?
11. Share a great healthy recipe or product.

I don't know how to tag but here it goes:
Jen @http://jumpinginpuddlesisfun.blogspot.com/
Katie @http://projectpurposefulliving.blogspot.com/
Martha @http://shinyhappycatholics.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment